1. The Christian Majority have let go of seeing to it that God remained the Head of our Nation.
2. People have become selfish and only care about what they want and desire.
3. The people have allowed and voted in leaders of our country who have succeeded in changing the history books and dummying down population. So much so that they think that the Separation of Church and State is part of or in the Constitution of the U.S.A. It's NOT. Yes almost all of the founders and signers of the Constitution and Bill of Rights were devout Christians and prayed and gave God his full and honor all over the documents, letters and Federal Buildings all over Washington the states. Before the National Cathedral was built, the Presidents, most of the Congress and residents of Washington had Church services in the Rotunda of the US Capitol Building...
4. Through the leaving out of so many facts and history of the nation, especially where God and the Bible are concerned, they have succeeded in pitting American against American, creating class warfare, envy and hatred against each other...
5. And here is a big one, we’ve finally have crossed over to this and here’s the scripture for it.
Isaiah 5:20-24 ---- King James
20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
21 Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!
22 Woe unto them that are mighty to drink wine, and men of strength to mingle strong drink:
23 Which justify the wicked for reward, and take away the righteousness of the righteous from him!
24 Therefore as the fire devoureth the stubble, and the flame consumeth the chaff, so their root shall be as rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust: because they have cast away the law of the LORD of hosts, and despised the word of the Holy One of Israel.
Isaiah 5:20-24 ---- The New Living Bible
20 What sorrow for those who say that evil is good and good is evil, that dark is light and light is dark, that bitter is sweet and sweet is bitter.
21 What sorrow for those who are wise in their own eyes and think themselves so clever.
22 What sorrow for those who are heroes at drinking wine and boast about all the alcohol they can hold.
23 They take bribes to let the wicked go free, and they punish the innocent.
24 Therefore, just as fire licks up stubble and dry grass shrivels in the flame, so their roots will rot and their flowers wither. For they have rejected the law of the Lord of Heaven’s Armies; they have despised the word of the Holy One of Israel.
This is what’s going on here and with what’s going on in the world, Nope ~ it won’t be long folk’s…